Saturday, January 12, 2008

Extreme Makeover-Hair Edition

Order is good. Mostly. It makes sure that the earth is revolving in the same way as it has in the past to bring out the sunrises and the starry nights. Habits are good, too. Most of the time. The morning espresso, the afternoon tea, and the Sunday newspapers provide not only stability but also comfort to our daily lives. But stick too much to the same order or habit we lose. We lose creativity and the opportunity to discover. Over the new year holiday, I decided to have my same old 10-inch long hair chopped off. It was the type of change that involved a great deal of discomfort and risks. But If I had not taken such chance, I would never have the luxury to experience the fresh new look! During this new year, I challenge you to learn a new hobby, explore a few new words, or even take a road less traveled. May you uncover treasures and joys that were once hidden in the old path!

3 comments:

Lica said...

I like your new hair style.. ^_^

Willy Feng said...

俏麗的髮形 很不錯啊
但怎麼妳看起來瘦這麼多呢?
大力瘦身了嗎 :p

Katherine said...

I like your hair too! Don't tell me you cut it yourself..