Friday, August 15, 2008

The End of Magnets&The Beginning of Lighhouses

Everybody has a love for something. That’s why people fanatically seek and collect coins, spoons, stamps, seashells, and postcards. The variety of treasure list could go on forever. What is yours? My infatuation used to be magnets from the places I have visited. For those who toured our home, were astounded by the enormous collection of magnets displayed in the utility room using stainless steel baking pans.


I have gradually grown out of this fairly expensive hobby, perhaps due to the fact that I am running out of wall space to display. But everyone needs some sort of material fixation to keep our sanity, at least I do. But what happens if the item that we are fond of is something too humongous to be held or to be owned such as a building structure? No sweat. With the aid of digital photography, my virtual collection for the world’s most beautiful light houses has begun! Please enjoy this picture gallery exclusively created by me, the new lighthouse hunter.

The four lighthouses shown below are located at Outer Banks, North Carolina.

A total of seven lighthouses shown below are located in Maine.

2 comments:

Kiss Tear said...

hey,Mandy.I never thought that we can collecting light houses. Good idea!

Kiss Tear said...

hey,Mandy.I never thought that we can collecting light houses. Good idea!